1) Stylish Design:- One of the first things you’ll notice about the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike is its eye catching design. Bright yellow tires and handlebars might not sound like the most inspired design choice for a bike but they really work well on this model. This is one of the best looking bikes you’ll find and if you want to cycle in style, there are very few other bikes that can compete.
2) Fast:- While a good looking bike is great for impressing your friends, it doesn’t do you much good if the performance isn’t up to scratch. Fortunately, the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike has both style and substance and is extremely fast for a single speed road bike. Although you can’t change gear, pedaling is very easy on this bike and if you cycle hard, you can get it going at an impressive pace.
3) Smooth Riding:- If you’ve never ridden a road bike before and are worried that the lack of suspension may translate into a bumpier ride, you need to give the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike a try. Although it doesn’t have suspension, the wheels and tires do a very good job of handling uneven surfaces and allow you to enjoy a smooth, impact free ride, even at high speeds.
4) Low Price:- Not only does the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike look good and perform well but it also costs less than $250 which makes it one of the cheapest road bikes around. If you are on a budget but looking to get value for your money, the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike is a very wise investment.
1) Heavy:- One of the common problems with lower priced road bikes is that they’re generally quite heavy and unfortunately the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike follows this trend. It’s not so heavy that you can’t lift it but when you do have to lift it, you certainly notice the weight. The weight doesn’t really affect the speed and it’s still a very fast road bike. However, if you want something that’s light and easy to carry, you’re best off avoiding the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike.
2) Poor Quality Brakes:- Another area where the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike falls down is the brakes. They’re made from cheap plastic, they’re very brittle and they break quite easily. In addition to this, they don’t have much stopping power, especially when you’re cycling downhill. When you consider the speeds that the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike can generate, these brakes are simply not good enough and unless you are a very light user of the bike, they will need to be replaced.
The Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike strikes the perfect balance between style, performance and price. It looks good, it can reach impressive speeds and it gives you a smooth ride without breaking the bank. It’s not perfect and is heavy for a road bike, so if you want a light bike, this one isn’t the right choice. Additionally, the brakes are poor quality and you will probably need to upgrade them which adds an extra cost to your purchase. However, when you consider that the bike costs less than $250, these really are minor issues. The Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike does the majority of things that a road bike should do very well and is quite a bargain.