Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser Review
The Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser is a great way to inject some fun and comfort into your cycling. The unique design means you can sit back and enjoy a comfortable bike ride with full back support while being lower down to the ground adds a whole lot more enjoyment to the experience. The pedals on this bike are also linked directly to the front wheel which means there is no chance of an oily chain messing up your pants. The Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser comes in a choice of four different colors; Blue, Orange, Red and Silver.
- 21 inch front wheel and 16 inch rear wheels with pneumatic tires which absorb all the bumps.
- Adjustable frame which can support riders as small as 4 feet and as tall as 6 feet, 3 inches.
- Caliper hand brakes for ultimate stopping power.
- Comfortable recumbent seating position with full back support.
- Direct drive system that eliminates the greasy chain on traditional bikes and ensures that you get no more oil stains on your pants.
- Durable powdercoat paintwork with stylish graphics.
- Freewheel action which allows you to coast whenever you desire.
- Larger, more comfortable wheels for a smooth cycling experience.
- Unique joystick steering system which gives you total control over your direction.
- Strengthened steel frame which is built to last.
- Supports up to 250lbs of bodyweight.
1) Great For People With Impaired Mobility:- If you have a bad back or problems with your knees, you’ll love the Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser. The recumbent design provides extra support to your back and also takes all the weight off your knees which means you can enjoy a pain free cycling experience, even if you have problems in these areas.
2) Comfortable:- Another great thing about the Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser is that the laid back seating position is super comfortable. Instead of sitting on a small, hard bike seat which makes your butt go numb, you get to sit on a large, soft, well supported chair. If you’ve always avoided cycling because of the discomfort, you should definitely give the Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser a try.
3) Low Price:- When it comes to price, the Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser is amazing value. Most recumbent bikes cost $1,000 or more but this one costs less than $400. If you’ve always fancied a recumbent bike but haven’t been able to justify spending such a large amount of money, you can buy this model without breaking the bank.
1) Doesn’t Handle Inclines Well:- While the Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser is a fun alternative to regular bikes, it doesn’t deal with inclines nearly as well. It’s fine for casual rides around the block but if you want to use the bike for longer journeys, you’ll inevitably come across hills and this model won’t be able to handle them.
2) Slow:- Another frustrating feature of the Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser is that the direct drive system is incredibly slow. No matter how hard you pedal, the bike won’t go much faster than 5mph.
The Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser is a great way to get started with recumbent biking without spending loads of cash. It’s as comfortable as any other recumbent bike on the market and is a great choice if you suffer from back or knee problems. However, it’s firmly aimed at casual users. If you’re expecting something you can take on long journeys, this is not the right recumbent bike for you and you’re going to need to invest in a more expensive model. However, if you just want something you can take out on short, leisurely journeys, the Triton Pro Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser will be right up your street.